Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pea-Nuckle



The Diva's Challenge this week is to use the new tangle by Molly Hollibaugh called Pea-Nuckle. I didn't do super-great when I first practiced it, but it became easier as I did this tile. I notice that I need more connecting lines to make it look balanced, but on the whole, I'm happy with this!



This week I also made my first Mandala. I used my new blank Zendala tile and, thanks to Margaret Bremner and the Mandala video from her blog, I went to work. But I'm not sure if I created a Mandala or a Zendala? Another hard part I found was knowing when to stop and when to keep adding things. I think I was probably very careful not to do too much in this piece.

Have a great day, everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Pea-nuckle surrounded by footlights, perfect. Very nice tile
    and Zendala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy, yes star of the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've done a brilliant job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both great! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! The top is my favorite. Purple rules! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work. Consider yourself bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pea-nuckle is super! I'm really impressed with your first Mandala done in Zendala style. Margaret's video was wonderful and takes the fear out of creating a mandala. Watch out they are very addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are lovely. The first on really highlights the new tangle.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pea-nuckle is very good; and I love how you showcased it with the radiating lines. And I don't know the difference between a zendala and a mandala, but I'm heading over to Margaret's website to look for the video and see if I can find out.

    ReplyDelete