Thursday, April 19, 2012
For this week's Diva Challenge I chose to use auras not only on the outside of tangles, but also on the inside. I used Florz in the upper left and did auras inside each square. With Strircles, I put extra circles inside each circle, and on the bottom right I used Beeline with auras inside each different section. I think it looks pretty cool that way:) Then I used auras on the outside of Whirly Bird, Organza, and my tangle Natz in the bottom left.
I enjoyed this challenge because it made me think outside the box, so to speak, and change the way I normally do these tangles. Thanks, Diva!