Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yorkshire Mysteries!

Forgive me for not posting sooner, but I've been very busy making felted bracelets and my adult line of jewelry (which I'll be blogging about soon!). I've also been busy getting my young adult novel Yorkshire Mysteries, Book One: The Pilfered Pouch sold on Barnes and Noble.com as an ebook. My ebook can be read using Barnes and Noble's Nook, which is also downloadable for use on ipads, iphones, droid phones, and computers. My novel is the story of two young girls living in 15th century England.



Synopsis:
Bess Cardwell is wealthy, blonde, petite, and quite unhappy. Her mother died when she was only three years old, and ever since her father re-married and had another daughter, she has felt out of place and thoroughly ignored.

Jasmine Bowles is a butcher’s daughter, whose own mother died just one year ago. She is opposite to Bess in both appearance and circumstance, but is just as miserable.

When Jasmine accidentally knocks Bess down in the crowded streets of York, the two girls take an instant dislike to each other. Fate, however, will bring both girls together again as Jasmine witnesses the theft of Bess’ pink pouch in the marketplace just one week later. She sees the thief who stole the pouch and a mysterious man in black who ran after the thief. The following day, Jasmine is shocked when her friend, Harry, reveals to her that he has found five pounds, a pink pouch, and a dead body in the blacksmith’s stables!

The two girls will join forces to discover why Bess’ pouch was stolen, how Harry is involved, and who is the menacing man in black? The will also find out, along the way, that friendship born from misunderstanding can sometimes be the most enduring of all.


I wrote this book years ago and am extremely excited to finally have the opportunity to sell it in the Barnes and Noble marketplace. Now I might have to put my Dabbling aside and concentrate on writing the sequel!
To purchase, please go to:  http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Yorkshire-Mysteries-Book-One/Dianne-LeMay/e/2940012712943/?itm=1&USRI=dianne+lemay

No comments:

Post a Comment